SDXC Adapter for the iPod
This is a special version of my iFlash-Bundle – just iFlash-Thin(ner)!
Total height of this version is 5mm, this will allow fitting of the aftermarket 2000mAh iPod batteries for users who require the longest of runtimes (if you do not intend to fit a 2000mAh battery I suggest you purchase the standard iFlash-Bundle)
Identical in function and performance to the standard thickness iFlash-Bundle.
The 2000mAh battery still requires the use of a thick back cover, when using the iFlash-Thin.
Simple plug & play installation – iPod works as before just much better !
- Thin profile – only 5mm thick with the SDXC card installed
- DDK Zif Connector – Gold plated and perfectly matches the Apple HDD Ribbon
- SD / SDHC / SDXC / UHS-1 Card Compatible
IMPORTANT: Read iFlash Compatibility Chart for iPod model specific limitations
- iPod 5g Video 30Gb, 60Gb
- iPod 5.5g Video 30Gb, 80Gb
- iPod 6g Classic 80Gb, 120Gb, 160Gb *Limit of 128Gb with SD/CF cards
- iPod 7g Classic 160Gb (late 2009)
- Coming Soon…..
User Reported working SD cards
- Card compatibility is the same as the iFlash-Bundle