iPod Audio Capacitor ByPass Kit
ELNA Silmic II Capacitors
Sometimes known as the DiyMod – use the extra space created by upgrading to an iFlash adapter to install some high quality bypass audio capacitors in place of the factory surface mount capacitors.
This kit comes with everything you need to perform the mod but will require the following tools: soldering iron, mini philips screwdriver, small drill and plenty of skills!!
Please note to do this mod requires a soldering iron and fine soldering skills- please make sure you are able to do the mod or have someone who can do it for you, as returns are not excepted for this product, only buy if you know what you are doing!!
- ELNA Silmic-II 6.3v 47uf (x 2) Audio Capacitors
- High silver content (3%) solder wire (30cm)
- Silver-plated Oxygen Free Copper solid core 30awg (0.5mm) wire (60cm)
- heatshrink tubing (5cm)
- iPod 5g Video 30Gb, 60Gb
- iPod 5.5g Video 30Gb, 80Gb
- Only suitable for Wolfson based iPods
- Will work with all iFlash adapters (iFlash-CF, iFlash-Sata, iFlash-Bundle, and iFlash-Dual)
Installation Guide (click on images for detailed instructions)