Quad MicroSD Adapter for the iPod
For those seeking solid state storage capabilities for their iPod, the iFlash-Quad allows you to install and use MicroSD cards.
Automatic quad mode adapter – use with 1 MicroSD card in standard mode and 2 or 3 or 4 MicroSD cards in mixed JBOD (Just a Bunch Of Disks) mode for even greater storage capacity.
Mix and Match any MicroSD cards, you are free to mix any size and any brand to achieve your iPod needs (see known working list for recommended cards).
Intelligent power management with much lower power consumption than the original Hard drive, longer runtimes and quicker user interface.
Simple plug & play installation – iPod works as before just much better !
- Thin profile – only 2mm thick
- Quad Mode Adapter – use 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 MicroSD cards to fit with your storage requirements
- DDK Zif Connector – Gold plated and perfectly matches the Apple HDD Ribbon
- SMK MicroSD – High quality Japanese made connectors
- SD / SDHC / SDXC / UHS-1 U1 & U3 Card Compatible
IMPORTANT: Read iFlash Compatibility Chart for iPod model specific limitations
- iPod 5g Video 30Gb, 60Gb
- iPod 5.5g Video 30Gb, 80Gb
- iPod 6g Classic 80Gb, 120Gb, 160Gb *Model limited to maximum of 128Gb
- iPod 7g Classic 160Gb (late 2009)